MP3 Audio File, Interview with Peter Tongue, on Addictions through the Gene Keys with Kathy Welter Nichols, on Voice America – January 31, 2017
Bulimia Breakthrough Sessions:
No more threats,
no more lying,
no more fear & anxiety
Enough is enough… call me: 604-421-1722
Personal Breakthrough Sessions for you, private and focused 100% on your recovery
Bulimia is an addiction and negatively affects your:
- Health & Fitness – gums, teeth, brain development, bones & heart
- Career – are you barely able to do more than earn enough to pay for your food?
- Relationships – if they are too close, they have to go, or they might find out
- Personal Growth – self-improvement & self-esteem move lower and lower, as you continue to break promises with yourself
- Family – the lies, the meanness, the battering, the rejection, even stealing becomes easy to justify
- Spirituality – the loss use of Personal Will, disconnecting from Self & Soul
- Depression and lack of energy – compromising your health daily
- Anxiety – intense and becoming more so daily
- Pressure and stress drives you back to use bulimia
- Emotional issues – you handle with bulimia
- Withdrawing from life
- Memory is poor, forgetting the most recent things
- Focus and presence – gone.
No two clients are the same, first, you and I will complete an in-depth interview. We then design a personalized intervention for you to release the Bulimia and guide you to healing and resolving remaining symptoms. Together, we discover and remove the hidden blocks to your success.
The Coaching Model Differs:
Working with my book as your personal guide, (free with the program) and SKYPE sessions with me weekly, we’ll begin to see the changes quite quickly.
We can schedule these sessions over weekends, and even holidays to make it work for you, offering you continued support via SKYPE for three full months. Ask me how this works, results have been amazing for clients.
Private sessions are focused on you, and your issues only, there are no group sessions.
Is this right for me?
If you’re ready to get to the root of the Bulimia, then yes, this is right for you.The changes continue to integrate and expand as you take action in your daily life, for months and years ahead. Maintaining recovery is supported over the weeks and using “Chasing Hunger” which outlines all the steps and processes we use to help you stay the course and make this life change for yourself. It is yours as part of the program, along with the Card Deck set.
This program includes 6 Self Help MP3/SET to support your recovery + SKYPE sessions for 90 days
You are about to create a new way of life for yourself and discover a deeper level of personal commitment to your health and well being. Weekly sessions, via SKYPE. Call today and you could get started today!
How does this work?
A few of benefits of leaving this behind for good:
Self-reliance, self-worth, and increased sense of personal power
- Well being as you follow your own wellness path
- Connection to the deeper part of you, so loving and so caring
- Forgiveness and deep gratitude
- Letting go of what no longer serves you
- Increasing self-esteem and self-confidence as anxiety and fear fall away
- Increasing resources that you will use for the rest of your life
- Setting new boundaries with others- comfortably and wisely
- Ability to be there for yourself in the future and make better choices
- And so much more, perhaps best of all is a new deep profound understanding of you
- Creating a model of hope for your continued healing post recovery
And if you call me right now, we might be able to get you started on this recovery as soon as tomorrow: 604-421-1722
- Bulimia is an addiction. Addicted to the internal chemicals released during the binge and purge this feeling of high has been equalled to Cocaine high. Talk therapy talks about it, and generally, clients have patterns they use to distract, diffuse and confuse others away from the true problem...
- Bulimia is an addiction. This is why many therapists are now referring clients to hypnosis sessions and then if needed, clients go back into therapy afterwards for other issues.
- Bulimia is an addiction and it’s an OCD(Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) related response to a mind that has been depleted of resources.
When you find yourself, recovery is possible
- Recover yourself fully
Be at peace with the past
Honour your body your mind and your soul
Reconnect to the part of you that is trying so hard to help you –
Regain your self-esteem
Regain your true self
Look in the mirror again and smile,
and be gentle with you
As with any medical or therapeutic intervention, results vary per individual and therefore there is no guarantee stated or implied; however, those who adhere to the program and follow the instructions and suggestions stand the best chance of full and complete recovery. It is always prudent to seek the advice of your doctor before proceeding with any program and I often consult with doctors, naturopaths, therapists and other professionals before and after we start the work.
or Call #1-604-421-1722
The information given here is designed to help you make informed decisions about your body and health. The suggestions for specific foods, nutritional supplements, and exercise in the program are not intended to replace appropriate or necessary medical care. Before starting any new program always see your physician. If you have specific medical symptoms consult your physician immediately. If any recommendations given in this program contradict your physicians’ advice, be sure to consult him or her before proceeding.