Bulimia Breakthrough Sessions: No more threats, not more lying, not more fear,
Enough is enough… Personal Breakthrough Sessions for you, private and focused 100% on your recovery!
Bulimia is an addiction and negatively affects your:
- Health & Fitness – gums, teeth, brain development, bones & heart
- Career – barely able to do more than earn enough to pay for your food
- Relationships – if they are too close, they have to go, or they might find out
- Personal Growth – self improvement & self esteem move lower and lower
- Family – the lies, the meanness, the battering, the rejection
- Spirituality – the loss use of Will, disconnecting from Self & Soul
- Depression and lack of energy –
- Anxiety – intense and becoming more so daily
- Pressure and stress, drives you back to use bulimia
- Emotional issues – you handle with bulimia
- Withdrawing from life
- Memory is poor, forgetting the most recent things
- Focus and presence – gone.
What happens during my sessions?
No two interventions are the same, first you and I will complete an in-depth interview to reveal the conscious and unconscious details of how Bulimia has taken over your life. I then design a personalized intervention for you to release the Bulimia and guide you to healing and resolving remaining symptoms. Together, we discover and remove the hidden blocks to your success.
The Intervention Options:
This is a three day intensive where we are together for 6-7 hours a day with breaks . In private one on one sessions we work together to dismantle the beliefs holding these old patterns of behaviour in place.
This process has worked very well for clients coming in from a distance as we do the work together over a three day intensive.
The 20 week Options
Once a week sessions with me over 20 weeks, to secure the changes while continuing on with your life daily. Optimum for people living close enough to attend weekly.
Private sessions are focused on you, and your issues only.
Is this right for me?
If you’re ready to get to the root of the Bulimia, then yes, this is right for you.
The changes continue to integrate and expand as you take action in your daily life, for months and years into your future.
Maintaining recovery is supported in the new book release “Chasing Hunger” which outlines all the steps and process’s we use to help you stay the course and make this life change for yourself.
This program includes 6 Self Help MP3/SET to support your recovery
- Session 1 (1/2 day): Interview to define your goals, develop the plan, and identify the key underlying areas
- Session 2 (1/2 day): Hypnotic Trance Induction intervention – Time Line
- Session 3 (1/2 day): Hypnotic Trance Induction –
- Session 4 (1/2 day): Hypnotic Trance Induction –
- Session 5 (1/2 day): Hypnotic Trance Induction –
- Session 6 (1/2 Day): Hypnotic Trance Induction –
Call for details and to get started right now! 604-421-1722
You are about to create a new way of life for yourself and discover a deeper level of personal commitment to your health, well-being and motivation for success.
Three month follow up weekly sessions, either via SKYPE or in person arranged at the time.
Why a Breakthrough for bulimia?
My sessions are based on what I term a “breakthrough” because it works best for you.
Three full days one on one, you find there is just no good reason for bulimia, and you are not only done with bulimia, you also find your inner gifts, find your “light” once again.
A few of benefits of leaving this behind for good:
- Self reliance,
- Well being as you follow your own wellness path
- Connection to the deeper part of you, so loving and so caring
- Forgiveness and deep gratitude
- Letting go of what no longer serves you
- Increasing self esteem and self confidence as anxiety and fear fall away
- Increasing resources that you will use for the rest of your life
- Setting new boundaries with others- comfortably and wisely
- Ability to be there for yourself in the future and make better choices
- And so much more, perhaps best of all is a new deep profound understanding of you
- Creating a model of hope for your continued healing post recovery
And if you call me right now,we might be able to get you started on this recovery as soon as tomorrow! 604-421-1722
Maintaining recovery is best done with a professional therapist and we will find support that works best for you going home.
- Bulimia is an addiction. Addicted to the internal chemicals released during the binge and purge this feeling of high has been equaled to a Cocaine High.Talk about an addiction and often you make it worse.
- Talk therapy talks about it, and generally clients have patterns they use to distract, diffuse and confuse others away from the true problem...
- Bulimia is an addiction. This is why many therapists are now referring clients for these hypnosis sessions and then if needed, clients go back into therapy afterwards for other issues.
- Bulimia is an addiction and it’s an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) related response to a mind that has been depleted of resources.
- Finding yourself, recovery is possible
· Recover yourself fully
· Be at peace with the past
· Honour your body your mind and your soul
· Reconnect to the part of you that is trying so hard to help you –
· Regain your self esteem
· Regain your self
· Look in the mirror again and smile at yourself – love yourself – be gentle with yourself
Results may vary per individual and therefore there is no guarantee stated or implied success but those who adhere to the program and follow the instructions and suggestions stand the best chance of full and complete recovery. It is always prudent to seek the advice of your doctor before proceeding with any program and I often consult with doctors, naturopaths , therapists and other professionals before and after we start the work with bulimia.
Contact me today, 604-421-1722,
Kathy Welter Nichols recommends:
The information given here is designed to help you make informed decisions about your body and health. The suggestions for specific foods, nutritional supplements, and exercise in the program are not intended to replace appropriate or necessary medical care. Before starting any new program always see your physician. If you have specific medical symptoms consult your physician immediately. If any recommendations given in this program contradict your physicians’ advice, be sure to consult him or her before proceeding.